Health is one of the precious gifts in our life. Thomas Fuller provides a beautiful quote and how beautiful he is saying “Health is not valued till sickness comes”. Do you want to get a perfect health? Well, the only solution is a well-balanced and nutritious diet. A proper food habit is the main base of health.
Why we should eat regularly?-
Our body needs energy to perform daily activities. This energy comes from the food. So, it is necessary to eat meals daily basis. Also, you should take the meal at the correct time. If you are skipping your meal, a sickness will be occurring. It is necessary to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner at proper time. Also, it is important to eat healthy food. If you are eating healthy food regularly, you will get the immense source of vitamin, mineral, proteins, carbohydrates etc. If you are eating food daily basis, your body’s daily activities will be proper.
How important it is for our health:-
If you are eating food daily basis, it will be very beneficial for you. A daily food habit not only makes your mood excellent abut also you will get various physical health benefits. There are many benefits of eating food daily basis.
- Well heart- If you are taking proper food habit daily basis, your heart condition will be proper. You should take fish, nuts, poultry and whole grains etc. If you have heart problem, don’t eat fats, sweets and salt. For getting the best result, you can make a heart diet chart that helps heart pumping.
- Diseases avoidance- If you are eating healthy food daily basis, it prevents various chronic diseases such as cancer, obesity and diabetes etc. Sickness comes when you are skipping the daily meal. Also, if you are eating healthy food, immune system will be improved.
Samples of time when we should eat:-
Generally, it is important to eat every 2-3 hours. Also, depending on your body’s activity you should maintain a healthy diet chart.
- Eating breakfast is very important. After you wake up, you should eat breakfast within 1-2 hours.
- You can eat lunch after 4 hours of breakfast.
- Timing of dinner depends on your sleep time. It is very bad to eat too close to the bedtime. Also, eating too early is bad. The best time is to eat before 3 hours of sleep.
What amounts of food you should take:-
- ½ cup cut-up vegetables.
- ½ cup cooked beans.
- 1 cup leafy greens.
- ¼ cup vegetable juice.
- ¼ cup fruit juice.
- ¼ cup dried fruit.
- ½ cup cut-up fruit.
Eggs and meats
- 1 or 2 egg white.
- 085kg cooked meat.
- 085kg cooked fish.
- 1 cup milk.
- 042kg cheese.
- 1 cup yogurt.
- 1 tbsp margarine.
- 1 tbsp low-fat mayonnaise.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil like soybean, corn, safflower, olive, canola.